LEGAL INFORMATION UNDER THE LSSICE
In accordance with the obligations provided in the Law 34/2002 on the Information Society Services and e-Commerce (from now on LSSIYCE), Tornillería Amezua S.A. (from now on TORNILLERIA AMEZUA), with Tax Identification Code A48173561, with social address at C/ Estación 13, 48240 Berriz (Bizkaia), with e-mail address email@example.com and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bizkaia in volume 113, book 448 and page 104, declares that the website www.tornilleria-amezua.com is its property.
TORNILLERIA AMEZUA cannot assume any liability arising from the incorrect or unlawful use of the information appearing on its website. Within the limits established by law, TORNILLERIA AMEZUA assumes no liability for the lack of truthfulness, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained on its website.
The contents and information on the website of TORNILLERIA AMEZUA have been prepared by professionals suitably qualified for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information do not bind the aforementioned, nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered for information and divulgation purposes.
The website of TORNILLERIA AMEZUA may contain links to other third-party websites. Therefore, it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included on this website are the exclusive property of TORNILLERIA AMEZUA or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, cession, reproduction, storage or public communication, in whole or in part, must have the express consent of TORNILLERIA AMEZUA.
Likewise, TORNILLERIA AMEZUA reserves the right to withdraw access to the portal without prior notice to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Regulations, you hereby authorise the personal data provided to be incorporated into files under responsibility of TORNILLERIA AMEZUA, with registered address at C/ Estacion 13, 48240 Berriz (Bizkaia):
- Contact Form: Your data shall be included in the Contact file in order to manage your request and be able to respond to you. Your data shall be kept until the request is resolved, and shall not be transferred to third parties.
In any case, you may withdraw your consent, if this was the basis that legitimised the processing, or exercise the provided rights:
- Right of access: The data subject has the right to know whether the controller is processing his or her personal data and, if so, has the right to access these data, as well as the right to obtain information about the processing carried out.
- Right of rectification: When personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, the data subject has the right to the rectification of his/her inaccurate personal data and to have his/her incomplete personal data completed.
- Right of erasure: The data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of his/her personal data (“right to be forgotten”), when: the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected; the consent on which the processing was based is withdrawn; the data subject objects to the processing; the data have been processed unlawfully; the data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; or the data have been gathered in relation to the offer of information society services addressed to minors.
- Right to object: The data subject has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data when it is based on some specific assumptions and a reason related to his/her personal situation is invoked.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subject has the right to have his/her stored personal data marked, with the aim of restricting their processing in the future. Restriction of processing implies that, on the request of the data subject, his/her personal data should no longer be processed.
- Right to data portability: The data subject has the right to receive the personal data he/she has provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract, or when the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing: The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of his/her data, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him/her or adversely affects him/her.
You may exercise these rights by sending a written request to C/ Estación 13, 48240 Berriz (Bizkaia) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is the property of TORNILLERIA AMEZUA. The Intellectual Property rights and the rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links (“hyperlinks”) established from it to other websites of any affiliated centre or dependent body, are exclusively owned by them, unless expressly established otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any product or service offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by TORNILLERIA AMEZUA by its subsidiaries and/or dominated companies or by third parties.
Any misuse thereof by persons other than its legitimate owner and without its express and unequivocal consent may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community legal order.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are suitably highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this website, not being TORNILLERIA AMEZUA responsible for the use that the user may carry out in this regard, being the sole responsibility of the user.
Only for personal and private use is it permitted to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings on this website without the prior written authorisation of TORNILLERIA AMEZUA.
TORNILLERIA AMEZUA does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is recorded. TORNILLERIA AMEZUA owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to his terminal, he/she shall not be able to dissect it for study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law, being the Spanish Courts and Tribunals competent to attend to any questions that may arise regarding its interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of his/her acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and provided that this submission is possible, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Law, may correspond to him/her.